- Modern HTML/CSS/Jquery including Sass/Less
- Angular / React
- Responsive UIs
- Mobile app programming and Cordova
- Frontend programming patterns
- Task runners and module bundlers
- Git and version control concepts
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- WebGL and WebGL Frameworks
- React Native
- B2B contract
- Very attractive remuneration
- Quick employment decision
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects
Develop cutting-edge UIs and Web Apps which will be deployed on websites, mobile and interactive kiosks. Work with our design, CGI, and backend team to implement innovative experiences.
Maintain and improve existing frontend code.
You will join:
- A small tight-knit team of frontend, backend and Unity developers.
- You will report to the Web team Tech Lead and to the Technical Director.
- We believe our work should always be fun and exciting, and have the projects to back it up.
- We are laid-back and flexible but hard-working and committed. We believe flexibility should go both ways.
- We follow Agile methodologies.
We expect from you:
- Good organisation and communication skills, a passion for quality, and above all: a can-do attitude. We make the impossible possible, for breakfast.