For our Client, new SSC in Katowice, we are currently looking for Web Content Coordinator with German language.
While working at this position you will be responsible for managing small team's workload. Your job would be to act as team coordinator, take care of new projects and delegate to each consultant. You will be acting as the first point of Contact for Internal Client, facing issues, solving technical problems by reporting them to IT teams.
What is more, you will be supporting the team on their daily basics and accomplishing your own tasks.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- working inContent management system
- maintaining website content
-editing content posted on the internet
- right-sizing of images & graphics per templates and platform requirements
-controlling the effect and pace of work
- coordinate the publication of content on other relevant digital channels
We are looking for Candidate with experience in Web Content Management and with fluent German. Previous working experience in managerial position is not required. An ideal Candidate had a chance to lead a project and delegate tasks to team members, but had not been working at Team Leader role.
Most important are:
- Content management skills & experience, preferably First Spirit
- Experience with editing image, graphic and video filesThe company offers
- fluent English and German
a unique opportunity to join newly created SSC in a good location in Katowice, Poland. Attractive salaries and package of benefits are also provided.Sounds like you?
Do not hesitate and apply!