Manpower is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers.
- Manage the processing of Data Change Management tickets generated by Client Book users, in a timely manner. This will include the creation of new contacts and amendments to existing contacts.
- Make decisions about conflicting information, using internet and database searches available to you.
- Support the Marketing Leadership Team in London with the processing of bulk sets of contact data, as part of any large Contact Data Migration Project that needs to be implemented.
- Support the post-event processes that are managed in each of the Linklaters offices by manually recording in Client Book who has attended different events.
- Participate in regular Process reviews with the MLT Team and key stakeholders as required.
- Manage amendments to company information in SAP CRM based on requests from users and the evidence that is provided.
- Manage the research processes needed to make decisions about the
- validity of company changes submitted by users.
- Manually promote company information in Client Book when data has been fed from SAP to Client Book.
- Challenge user for more information when required
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in Master Data/data management in SSC (1-2 years)
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP
What do we offer:
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- A chance to grow within a world renowned company
- A competetive salary along with a rich benefit package, which includes private healthcare, Multisport card, life and travel insurance
- A rich coaching and training offer
- Office in the strict city center