We are delighted to present this opportunity for our global financial services client, who is looking to recruit a HTML Developer
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within client by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems.
Job Type:Full Time
Do you have a knack in turning complex requirements into simple designs? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life, and have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you ambitious, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills?
- Passionate in User Interface development, able to create elegant and sophisticated interfaces
- Working with User experience teams to create excellent application experiences for the users
- Developing ambitious applications with modern web technology
- Collaborating within a high-performing, delivery-focussed team
- Sharing knowledge and code generously within the internal developer community
As a HTML Developer you must have:
- REST APIs
- Agile/lean development processes
- Responsive web applications
- Internet security and authentication systems
- A very good English speaker
As a HTML Developer you will be:
- delivery minded able interpret a set of business requirements, and turn them into simple, sensible solutions
- experienced in application delivery. You can take ownership of issues, quick to find solutions and will find ways to continuously improve the code in order to prevent reoccurrences.
- a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
- passionate with the skills needed to influence the wider technical community within client by promoting best practices and pro-actively evaluating and proposing new technologies
- imaginative and creative. You happily embrace emerging technologies and design techniques
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- focused with a track record of delivering successful applications in production
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
To know more about Collabera, I would encourage you to visit us onwww.collabera.pl